Help Save Lives as a Gold Shield Member
The men and women who served this country, often return home with a specter over their shoulders. . .PTSD drives dozens of Veterans to commit suicide on a daily basis.
Every day we lose 22 Veterans to suicide – its up to us to help end this unknown crisis.
Whether you’re a consumer or a merchant, please know that you will be seeing and hearing the words ‘Gold Shield’ for as long as it takes to reach our goals.
If you’re a business owner, sign up to become a part of The Gold Shield business community and you will see a number of immediate benefits. . .
- Help save Veteran lives from the moment you sign up.
- Ongoing promotion of your business through our media partners and celebrity supporters, and on all platforms, including Radio, Television, Newspaper, Online, and Social Media.
- Gold Shield Membership fees are tax-deductible
- Annual donations to Veteran organizations are tax-deductible
- Organic business growth by promoting your business as a Veteran-supporting organization.
Shop Where You See The Gold Shield
If you’re not a business owner but want still want to support Veterans through The Gold Shield it’s simple: Shop where you see Gold Shield decal. . .
- The Gold Shield lets you know this business directly supports Veterans.
- The more revenue generated by these businesses, the larger their annual donation amount can be.
- The larger the donation amount can be, the faster we can get the support to our Veterans.
How Does A Gold Shield Membership Work?
The Gold Shield was founded on the model of our business membership program: business owners showing their support and respect for Veterans giving back to the organizations to are ending the Veteran suicide epidemic.
Here’s how it works:
It’s easy, incredibly effective, and accessible – any business can become a Gold Shield member to benefit from our national advertising campaign, create partnerships with Veteran Support Organizations, and help to end the Veteran suicide epidemic.
You can give a dollar or a million – what matters is that hundreds of businesses are getting involved to save our Veterans.
Gold Shield Members