Who am I helping as a Gold Shield Member?
You can help ensure every Veteran will receive the help they deserve.
The men and women who served this country, often return home with a specter over their shoulders. . .PTSD drives dozens of Veterans to commit suicide on a daily basis.
Every day we lose 22 Veterans to suicide – its up to us to help end this unknown crisis.
Whether you’re a consumer or a merchant, please know that you will be seeing and hearing the words Gold Shield for as long as it takes to reach our goals. And that’s The Simple Truth.
Benefits of Joining The Gold Shield
If you’re a business owner, sign up to become a part of The Gold Shield business community and you will see a number of immediate benefits. . .
- Help save Veteran lives from the moment you sign up.
- Ongoing promotion of your business through our media partners and celebrity supporters, and on all platforms, including Radio, Television, Newspaper, Online, and
- Gold Shield Membership fees are tax-deductible
- Annual donations to Veteran organizations are
- Organic business growth by promoting your business
as a Veteran-supporting organization.
Why Shop Where You See The Gold Shield?
If you’re not a business owner but want still want to support our Veterans, it’s simple: shop where you see Gold Shield decal. . .
- The Gold Shield lets you know this business directly supports Veterans.
- The more revenue generated by these businesses, the larger their annual donation amount can be.
- The larger the donation amount can be, the faster we can get the support to our Veterans.
Here’s How The Gold Shield Works
Businesses like yours sign up to become part of The Gold Shield community.
Gold Shield runs a National Marketing Campaign, telling consumers to “shop where you see the Gold Shield,” driving customers to businesses that support Veterans, like yours.
When customers shop at your business, The Gold Shield lets them know their money is going towards helping Veterans in need, at no extra cost to them!
Your membership fees are deductible as an advertising expense, just like any advertising would be.
In addition, we encourage our members to donate to the Veteran Organization of their choice. Your donations, which are totally at your discretion, are also deductible just like any charitable donation to a 501©3 nonprofit!
Whether you give a dollar or a million, what’s important is we’re all doing something.
Donations from our members are used to fund organizations fighting for our Veterans on our home soil. Together we will change the country for the better by getting Veterans the support that they have earned through their sacrifices.
Veterans are dying by the hand of cancer at higher rates that the general population. As such, The Gold Shield recognizes Cancer Research donations qualifying for membership the same as making a Veteran Organization donation.
Our Gold Shield Members